CEO at Logic Gates
Views:287 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Operational Excellence - Black Belt - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Manager Operational Excellence (Black Belt)
The incumbent should be B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical from premiere institute with 10 to 12 years of experience in Operational Excellence including Six Sigma, DMAIC Methodologies , Lean and TPM in a FMCG / Beverages Company. The incumbent should be certified in Green Belt and Black Belt.
Job Specs :
- To enhance business performance at manufacturing site and analyze current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous performance improvement. Overall responsibility to monitor and facilitate Excellence in Operations Pillars as per COMPANY Methodology.
- To Analyze existing business processes using various methods such as gap analysis or PDCA to find opportunities for improvement as well as losses and troubleshoot further to determine root causes.
- To deploy short and long-term strategies incorporating Six Sigma, Agile, TPM, Lean and other practices. The goal is to facilitate progress, reduce costs enhance quality and performance. Establish performance measurement and monitoring tools as well as maturity profiling of site.
- To coordinate and lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organization. Collaborate with several teams across functions and hierarchy to re-engineer processes.
- To monitor progress in order to check if changes yield desirable results. Establish measurable standards at the start of a project and then compare actual project results against these, regularly generate detailed update reports for management.
Candidates meeting above may contact :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.