Senior Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:1157 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Operational Excellence - Big4 (8-13 yrs)
Principal Duties/Responsibilities process:
- Delivery tangible outcomes through OpEx projects and initiatives leveraging Lean Six Sigma and help deliver 8X to 10X ROI on the planned budget.
- Collaborate with other BUs/ Peer experts /Global teams to maximize benefit realization d effort hue to effort hour savings due to lean processes.
- Deliver OpEx projects within the divisional portfolio on time, to scope and within budget.
- Identify opportunities for OpEx to be implemented to drive material benefit for KGS
- Ensure the KGS OpEx methodology, tools, technologies and thinking is embedded in this program and in BU Operations.
- Create and deliver a communications plan which builds a deep and wide understanding of OpEx across the division
- Identify and growth potential OpEx Internal resource and evangelists. Increase the pool of quality improvement catalysts across KGS by driving a "Continuous Improvement" culture and enabling employees to drive GB/YB projects.
- Operate to constructively challenge the organization to constantly improve operational capability and performance, in line with the culture of Continuous Improvement.
- Coach senior leaders and across levels within the division on the application of OpEx in their businesses and functions.
Job Requirements :
Education background :
- Graduate / Engineering background (REC/NIT/IIT etc.) and MBA for a reputed B-school.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from Reputed Organizations/ ASQ; Additional certifications (if any)
Mandatory Skills :
- 10-14 years of overall experience of which at least 5-8 years of experience in driving independent Black belt six sigma projects and lean transformation projects.
- Must have done Quality/ Operational Excellence roles in large scale.
- Should have done at least 5-10 Black Belt Projects and over 10-20 Green Belt projects.
- Experience of building value stream maps and ability to use all Lean tools/ methodologies.
- Preferable have driven diverse technology enabled solution using Low-Cost Automation techniques.
- Should have excellent knowledge and experience of running lean projects.
Preferred Skills :
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent execution skills; and a go-getter
- Good Management and employee interface
- People management skills with demonstrated ability to build a transparent and cohesive team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.