Manager - Operation Excellence & Lean - Manufacturing Firm (15-30 yrs)
Our client is an American multibillion dollar conglomerate operating in 10+ different businesses. They are looking for a diversity female candidate to lead the site excellence function which will be based out at their plant in Maharashtra that is supporting multiple business operations run by approximately 1000 people.
Reporting into the Unit Head and managing a team of 6-7 professionals, you will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility and implementing the client's performance system across the site to meet the exceptional status of the unit
- Using lean principles to measure existing baselines and determining the framework processes that need improvisation and partnering with senior leadership to facilitate the process.
- Delivering year on year results that will come from translating the vision of Lean and digital systems deployment into goals, objectives and roadmaps.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the Lean Manufacturing Domain and developing the infrastructure around it and coaching and managing the team under you to make effective plans to achieve the business KPI
- Driving digital tools. across the site
- Cultural shift towards lean and digital though coaching and training, AWO and embarking a though process of continuous improvement. This culture should impact OTD, LTR and Inventory reduction.
You are a female professional who is an engineer and has overall 15+ years of experience in Manufacturing setups and must have 5+ years of experience in Lean Implementation in those setups. You should be a Lean expert and should have full command on lean principles and frameworks and six sigma. You should have high inclination towards digital transformation in a manufacturing setup. You should have excellent communication skills and should have excellent influencing skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment