Recruiter at Pidgin Consulting
Views:300 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Operation Excellence - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
- You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global client's leveraging Transformation methodologies and assets.
- You will be working as a part of Operations Excellence team which drives continuous improvement projects and interact with client or internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives.
- You will be responsible for Process Excellence where in you will be required to drive the Operational Excellence programs for clients and act as a mentor to Six Sigma and Lean projects.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility. The person would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction of the individual is with senior management at a client and/or within organization, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Some latitude in decision-making in involved. you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions individual at this role makes have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- The person manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within organization.
Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.