Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:1312 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Online Marketing - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Web Analytics Management :
- Analyse web metrics and make recommendations to improve website performance including new ways to drive website traffic and revenue opportunities
- Compile and analyse search data and metrics to make decisions regarding business strategy
- Perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Plan and execute large scale CX/UX development/improvement projects in coordination with external/internal service providers
- Create supporting project documentation and plan work streams; track and review product work/direction on a regular basis
- Lead the prioritization of product development needs
- Develop and execute the E-commerce strategy for revenue growth and user acquisition across all markets
- Ensure end-to-end exceptional online customer experience, from onsite discovery and purchase, all the way through delivery
- Ensure that landing pages, seasonal product assortments, banners, etc are implemented as per the marketing calendar.
- Create and manage online marketing campaigns
- Generate reports on relevant KPIs, brand, category, product performance and online trends, and escalate major issues to relevant stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of FB campaigns.
- University Degree in Business, Maths, Science or related field.
- 3-5 years experience as an Ecommerce Manager or managing end to end functions of E- Commerce / Digital Marketing
- Track record of growth (revenue, and user acquisition) for an e-business.
Good understanding of :
- Digital Marketing Channels (SEO, SEM, Social, Email, Retargeting, Affiliates) and user acquisition
- Online Shopping Behaviour, UX, Working Knowledge of WooCommerce or any other widely used Ecommerce solutions.
- Omni channel Background would be an asset.
Core Competencies :
- A deep understanding of e commerce
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to collaborate and lead cross-functional teams
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.