Director at HR Consulting Firm
Views:8993 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Online Editor - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Content & Communication :
- Overall content management & internal channels.
- Command over Personal Finance subjects.
- Thorough understanding of content placement and sections. Creative Content Writer.
- Ensuring top of the line content availability & freshness of all customer interface.
- Developing a monthly plan in concurrence with product groups and Unit Head.
- Producing effective communication notes product or service centric for both internal and external audiences.
- Content compliance to Digital Marketing standards.
- Continuous monitoring of efficacy of content and communication delivery to check consumption and plan for improvisation.
- Ensure tight calendar and priorities accorded for all revenue and business objective driven initiatives.
- Continuously innovating and refreshing content delivery.
- Product training's as and when required for channels.
- New innovations in content delivery.
- Ensuring packaging of content for delivery of the highest standards.
- Incharge of all communication properties viz; physical Invest right, invest edge. CTB etc.
- Digital & mobile properties in co-ordination with Marketing- Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, linkedin, pintrest etc.
- Online Reputation Management.
- Bringing in new innovations to develop newer properties for customer engagement.
- Periodic review with vendors and publishing findings and plan of action to Unit Head.
- Co-ordination with HDFC Bank team, external vendors and partners.
- Developing content for Bank communication properties.
- Be a part of Marketing PR and Branding with Marketing team.
- Involvement in all new Technology implementation from Product group UAT.
- Developing Launch notes & internal Approval notes for new projects.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Creative Content Writer
- Excellent command over "Personal Finance" Subject
- Extremely Energetic. Can multi-task. Able to successfully manage time-lines.
Ideal candidate would be a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) with Post Graduation Qualifications with minimum 6+ Years of focused experience in Content writing largely in "Personal Finance" space.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.