Manager - Office Administration (2-14 yrs)
Designation: Manager - Office Administration
Key Responsible Areas:
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Daily Facility management activities (supplying with everything needed, creating comfortable atmosphere, managing company assets, organising workplaces);
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders including IT PC / Accessories, office supplies, pantry supplies.
- Supporting other daily operations like liaising with all local suppliers/vendors, managing documentation Eg. Vendors pertaining to Office premises maintenance, Transport, Food Suppliers, Security Services , House keeping , Telephones, Insurance vendors , Legal etc.
- Purchase, lease and maintenance of all contracts on various equipment, services and technologies at Hyderabad level including office space and facilities.
- The purchase of equipment and supplies and control inventories and coordinate delivery and collection of equipment, hampers, and other material for employees.
- Schedule, coordinate and arrange all small and big office Meetings and events, including booking conference room venues for special events both in house and external.
- Track and coordinate renewals of regulatory registrations.
- Working with HR to provide local support as required
- Arrange travel and accommodations whenever needed.
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2 to 14 years of overall experience in Facility Management & Operations
- Excellent Vendor Management Skills
- Familiarity with Facility upkeep, structural issues, and grounds maintenance.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively.
- Good understanding of Industry landscape
- Strong team player and collaborative approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passionate self-starter able to work with and without direct supervision.
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively.
- Ability to deal with empathy and respect with all stakeholders.
- Very high ethical standards and personal discipline
- Strong verbal, written communication is mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially articulation of priorities, and progress/results.
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills to deliver a brand-defining experience while effectively managing expectations.