Founder & CEO at The Recruiters
Views:94 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Non Litigation - Real Estate - LLB (4-7 yrs)
Our Client is an Indian Real Estate and Infrastructure Company founded in 1994.
Position - Manager - Non Litigation
Location - Mumbai
Experience - LLB with 4 to 7 years of post qualification experience
CTC - 18 Lakhs (Inclusive of 12% Variable)
Job Purpose: To draft and review the non-litigation documentation across India.
1. Strong understanding of real estate laws and registration process under RERA across states in India.
2. Excellent drafting and negotiation skills for various documents for sale / lease of land to B2B customers, such as; application, MOU, allotment letter, Agreements, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Declaration, Indemnity etc.
3. Interaction and co-ordination with customer's advocates and solicitors for vetting of term sheets, agreements, lease deeds etc., and closure of the same.
4. Co-ordination with registration department in getting the documents vetted and duly registered.
5. Co-ordination with banks/financial institutions in security creation for availing financial facility, registration of mortgages, discharges etc.
6. Approval of marketing collateral and drafting replies to customer complaints.
7. Drafting and vetting of various correspondences with contractors and suppliers etc.,
8. Understanding of project and corporate compliance.
9. Providing updates on statutory changes having a bearing on the company's business.
10. Drafting legal notices and assisting in litigation.
- Understanding of all the laws related to Land
- Understanding of the Real Estate business and Infrastructure
- Strong legal drafting skills for all non-litigation documents.
- Project and corporate compliance