Manager Recruitments at Derive Management Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:171 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Nodal Officer - Legal - BFS (4-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining and implementing an effective functioning of customer grievance resolution mechanism (CGRM) across all channels
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring and ensuring timely and satisfactory resolution of customer complaints received through external and regulatory channels.
- Responsible to keep abreast of and implement the Best Practices in tune with the industry, in the matter of Customer Services.
- Establish and continuously improve a consistent compliance framework for implementation of regulatory guidelines on areas of CGRM, customer service and customer protection.
- Responsible for maintaining updated / various customer service related policies and ensuring complete adherence to all the provisions of such policies.
- Responsible to report customer service governance aspects to Customer Service Committee of the Board, Standing Committee on Customer Service, and implement recommendations and guidelines provided by these committees
- Primary Responsibilities of Business is to Avoid financial loss, customer attrition and reputational risk that may arise due to poor service and ineffectiveness of CGRM, non-compliance to regulatory guidelines on customer service.
- Avoid instances of presidential and critical complaints through effective monitoring on functioning of CGRM and staff education initiatives on adherence to customer service standards.
- Analyze instances of various complaints, which leads to customer dissatisfaction, revenue loss and regulatory risks; identify root causes, accountability and ways to reduce such complaints.
- Responsible for handling and responding to RBI Audit related to CGRM and customer service, and to achieve satisfactory ratings, ensure no critical lapses which may lead to regulatory sanctions.
- Regularly attending the various BO and CEPD meetings as and when organized by the regulators to ensure active participation
- Monitor and ensure internal grievance resolution units will adhere to SOPs while recording, acknowledging and appropriately responding to customer complaints received through all channels such as emails, calls, letters, website, social media, consumer helpline, CPGRMs, CMS portals of BO and CEO Escalations.
- Responsible for resolving all complaints within TAT including those received through Banking Ombudsman, Social Media, Consumer Courts, IBA and RBI or Board members.
- Responsible for implementing and ensuring the effective functioning of the Internal Ombudsman Scheme.
- Implement a mechanism to monitor quality and timeliness of complaint resolution, including monitoring of aging complaints, auto escalation of pending/rejected complaints, resolution of rejected complaints through internal ombudsman and quality audits of complaint resolution
- Develop centralized written responses / standard response templates for complaints received through digital channels and post
- Responsible for arranging appropriate communication and disclosures to customers through applicable channels on grievance redressal mechanism/ and ensure products and other relevant teams display/ communicate mandatory disclosures to customers
- Responsible for communicating with regulators and assisting with regulatory enquiries and inspections related to CGRM, customer service and PSO code.
Internal Process Management
- Own and implement all customer service related policies, update the policies time to time as and when regulatory guidelines received, ensure annual review and renewal of policies
- Responsible for handling and responding to Internal Audit & Compliance monitoring reports, timely closure of observations and gaps, keeping records of the same and implementing process corrections to fix the gaps permanently.
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory scores/ ratings for Service Quality dept. from internal audit and compliance monitoring.
- Ensuring timely submission of reports/ data for RBI and other regulators, ensure correctness of the reports submitted.
- Establish an effective internal review mechanism and coordination with key stakeholders and departments which are involved in complaint resolution, investigation and settlements, to constantly improve CGRM.
- Conduct RCAs periodically for high volume complaints, implement process corrections to reduce the complaint volumes. Report key risk aspects related to customer service and CGRM to appropriate Business / Fraud Risk teams
- Reviewing and monitoring of complaints escalated to Internal Ombudsman, reducing no. of complaints escalated to internal Ombudsman by ensuring the handling of complaints judiciously and effectively.
- Develop SOPs for providing operating guidelines on various customer service policies approved by the Board, and keep them up-to-date.
- Review of new / modifications of products and processes proposed by business & support functions, from the viewpoint of service standards, suitability, transparency and customer protection.
- Ensure record keeping of all customer complaints and written correspondences, including proceedings of complaints handled through Internal Ombudsman, Banking Ombudsman and other external channels.
- Organize meetings of the Standing Committee on Customer Service, submit all mandatory reports that are required to be reviewed by the Standing Committee and Board Committee on Customer Service along with capturing and dissemination of meeting MOMs. Ensure implementation of guidelines and advisories given by these committees.
Learning & Performance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of various regulatory guidelines on customer service and CGRM / KYC / AML/ Insurance/ Fair Practices Code etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Banking Ombudsman Scheme, Internal Ombudsman Scheme, guidelines from CEPC - Consumer Education & Protection Cell of RBI.
- Adequate knowledge of industry best practices on CGRM and Customer Service.
- Implement adequate training programs for grievances team and other key stakeholders/channels on CGRM and regulations related to customer service.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of company products, services & processes existent within
- Ensure adherence to training man-days/ mandatory training programs for self Ensure goal setting, mid-year review and performance appraisal processes are completed within specified timelines for self and team
- Any Post Graduate in Finance and Risk Management / MBA / CA / CS with at least 6+ years of experience in managing the Nodal Office and a proven track record as a team lead or manager.
- In-depth knowledge on the compliance environment of the banking / payment / insurance and fintechs industry along with Indian regulations and current market practices.
- A subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge on the Indian Financial Services Industry and its guiding regulations, fraud control environment and is able to create, monitor and evaluate policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping guidelines.
- Adept in all available means of communication (oral, written, electronic) to manage people, make decisions, collect and disseminate information in a way that is unambiguous.
- Pleasing nature, customer-oriented attitude, logical thinking and capability to take quick decisions judiciously.
- Ability to participate and collaborate with various stakeholders which include both internal & external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and execute projects independently.
- Must have advanced excel skills and be able to demonstrate the same.