HR Recruiter at Forret India Pvt Ltd
Views:4563 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - New Product Development - Supply Chain Function - FMCG (3-15 yrs)
Company: Reputed Multinational FMCG Industry
Title/ Designation - New Product Development Manager
Function - Supply chain
Grade - Grade 5 Manager
Location - Dubai, UAE
Reporting to - GM Supply chain
Responsible for entire New Product & Packaging development for International Business
- Internal: Marketing, Sales, Production, Quality & supply chain
- External: Different vendors
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Monitoring and tracking of all the new product development projects ( both innovation and renovation of products and packaging )
- Responsible for conducting plant trials at various manufacturing locations for developing new products and coordinate with production and QC team for conducting plant trials effectively.
- Co-ordinates with Marketing function on regular basis for product and packaging development
- Responsible for providing packaging specifications for all the new products being developed. To provide keylines for laminates and arranging mock packs for approvals from marketing and customers
- Co-ordinates with the purchasing department for all new ingredients procurement for trails.
- Responsible for conducting travel tests and shelf-life studies for all new products.
- Responsible for providing cost-effective solutions for developing the alternate recipe and alternate packaging standards.
- Co-ordinates with all relevant persons for conducting sampling activities, blind tests for getting feedback on new product samples developed internally.
- Conducts regularly market study for analyzing various new products available in the market.
Desired Candidate :
- Minimum 4 years of experience in FMCG - Product development role
- Preferably In Biscuit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.