Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Anther HR Solutions
Views:729 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - New Product Development/Sourcing - FMCG - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-3 yrs)
- The incumbent would be responsible for NPD execution for domestic & global innovation in GCPL from design to Scale up
- Partner with the business team, especially at the NPD and SKU planning stage, involved in product packaging /formulation decisions to make the product agile/less complex, lead costing/GC analysis and planning- provide guardrails on Capex & Material Ordering decisions, identifying of appropriate vendors for both FG and RMPM.
- Will be responsible to set up processes within the product supply organization (PSO) across various departments to support the demands of this vertical
- Will need to lead change management to establish ways of working for the same within and outside PSO
- Post Graduate/ Graduate in Engineering with 1-3 + year of cross-functional experience in supply Chain
- MBA in Operations/ Supply Chain from Tier 1 institutes
- Experience of having done a manufacturing role would be preferable
- Background in Sourcing/Procurement/Vendor development
- Cross functional working with teams like Design, Marketing, R&D, PDD, PIM, TEAG, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Procurement, Planning, Legal and Finance.