Manager - New Product Development - Audio Equipment (6-15 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Design and develop innovative audio products with premium offerings at affordable pricing
- Lead the end to end new product development life-cycle
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading consumer durable brand in the online e-commerce space and is expanding into a new catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones
- Design and manufacture premium audio products at affordable pricing
- Work along with market research, design team to understand the market needs better
- Evaluate the actual feasibility of designs
- Work along with cross-functional teams including external vendors/supplier base to lead the overall product development life-cycle
- Should have worked in an end to end development of a similar product range
- Should have the experience of working and leading both internal and external stakeholders
Job Offer :
- Work-Life Balance
- Career Progression Visibility
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robin George on +91 124 452 5467.
Contact - Robin George - +91 124 452 5467
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.