Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:526 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Manager - Network Planning - Oil/Petroleum Marketing Firm (2-10 yrs)
Manager Network Planning with a leading Oil / Petroleum Marketing Company @ Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- To study / conduct survey for zone analysis, anticipate market trends, to identify growth areas.
- Periodic updation of Competition data and their offers to anticipate the trend ;
- Prospecting new layouts to develop retail station to align with the business objectives.
- Identify quality stakeholders / investors to invest in our various business models.
- To update Live Database of the Development Pipeline projects
- To coordinate with landowner in collecting relevant documents for legal vetting.
- To prepare and present to the management comprehensive project files with realistic and profitable projections for all new service stations for internal / external approvals.
- Understanding of basic financial aspects to work in cristal tool to test the fina ncial sensitivity of the investment.
- To work on Special Projects including institutional p lots owned by government and offered for fuel stations, NHA (National Highway Authority) service area bids, CO CO conversions and KDR B projects.
- Coordination with the Retail Development (RD) Team to carry out and update periodic Zone Analyse s - Urban & Major roads/ highways
- To update Development Strategy and Reference document preparation ( including roadmap, budget, pipeline, Models, KPIs, Benchmark)
- Existing Network Optimization through Segmentation & NCA - Monthly basis in order to monitor network profitability trends and to enable regular post - investment analysis
- Performance monitoring through post Investment Review on monthly, yearly and 3 years basis .
- To keep at all times all department records and reports updated .
- To work on disinvestment files/closure of site for preparing documents for presenting to management and region
Behaviors /Skills - Market mapping / Network Planning / Development - Marketing skills to fit in coordination r oles
- Knowledge of fundamental financial aspects
Qualification & Experience - Business degree ( MBA or PGD ) from a recognized university - 2 to 4 years of Retail experience with at least 2 year s of experience in retail development.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.