Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:368 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Network Planning - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
- The Network Planning Manager, India will be responsible for owning & managing the innovation process & delivery for all the categories
- The Network Planning Manager, India will be responsible for owning & managing the innovation process & delivery for all the categories for India business.
- The key responsibilities would be to coordinate the process with cross functional stakeholders from marketing, Sales, Integrated Supply chain, Legal & Finance (wherever necessary) & build the network to deliver Winning Innovation in a timely and cost-effective manner. The role sits at the intersection of Manufacturing, R&D and Marketing and other functions as such requires strong ability to lead and collaborate with diverse multi-functional teams. This position will also own the IMF (Innovation Management Framework) Process that is designed to guide the development & delivery of Innovation.
- MBA Premier B Schools or equivalent with 8 to 12years experience.
- Should be working with TOP FMCG Companies in managing Demand & supply planning , At least 4 Years' experience in managing Innovation with specific experience in End to end coordination of Innovation Development & Delivery (NPD/packaging/New category etc.)
- Handling innovation that requires multi-functional team efforts with varying levels of customization
- Developing medium to long term calendar based on Innovation strategy & Plan. Innovation work related to packaging, regulatory environment
- Exposure to Manufacturing Operations or contract manufacturing management is added advantage
- Experience of Manufacturing Process & Operations preferably in a Plant
Main Responsibilities :
- Summary: The primary responsibility is to coordinate the delivery of Winning Commercial & Product Innovation on Time and On Cost for India business. The role will involve
- Working with Marketing, P&TD & other stakeholders to understand and align the Rolling 3 Year Innovation Pathways locking project scope, timing, and financial success criteria.
- Highlighting & support to overcome barriers / challenges on day-to-day basis that prevent delivery of innovation in a timely & cost-effective manner via in-depth understanding of processes, challenging the status quo, out of the box thinking and leveraging key stakeholders to drive decision making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.