Consultant at Elixir - Gi Group
Views:915 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Model Development - BFS - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
The opportunity is to join our Mumbai team as an associate, or analyst with a focus on implementing calculations in our strategic system, Athena, including risk, PL, and hedging. Candidates directly from university will be considered
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics, Physics or a related field.
2-5 years of statistical modelling or data science experience. Fresh graduates would be considered as long as the candidate meets the requirements listed below.
- Experience in handling large amount of panel data, and data cleaning/filtering.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and models: generalized linear models, time-series analysis, clustering, decision trees, logistic regression.
- Experience in working in a shared computing environment (Linux) and with version control.
- Hands on programming in Python and/or R.
- Prior experience in writing model documents is strongly preferred but not required.
- Parallel/distributed computing experience a plus.
Ideal candidates for these positions would be a graduate/post-graduate from a premier college or institute. A computer science or mathematics background will be most suitable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.