Manager - Mobile Digital Ad Sales & Business Development - AdTech (3-7 yrs)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing a portfolio of existing Key / Enterprise accounts with multiple business units.
- Building strategic relationships with different stakeholders.
- Achieving sales targets / Acquisitions through a focus on existing client base in the assigned territory.
- Making proposals and presentations to clients with a precise display of their visibility when placed in the mobile digital space.
- Handling complete sales cycle ensuring committed deliveries and campaigns focus on renewals.
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients and helping products with continuous feedback.
- Achieving sales targets through new client acquisition and growing the existing client base in the assigned territory.
What will you need:
- 3-7 years of work experience in Sales & Business Development in Media sales ideally Digital/Mobile, worked with a publisher or a network company experience is a huge plus.
- You will work independently on your set of publishers and must report to the HO.
- You will get the opportunity to grow and strategize for your set of publishers with all clients & agencies in the South.
- Experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is considered a plus.
- A relevant higher degree such as an MBA is advantageous but not a requirement.
- An extensive list of contacts within the space
- Ability to roll up sleeves and get things done.