HR Consultants at Achievers Human Resources
Views:364 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - MIS/Costing - Chemicals (7-12 yrs)
One of India's Leading Group company SRF Ltd. (Chemicals Division) requires Manager MIS and Costing to be based at its Corporate office in Gurgaon.
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation of monthly BCR
- Preparation of mid-month forecast
- Preparation of quarterly performance report for the BOD meetings
- Preparation of six monthly and annual performance report for review by CLT
- Preparation of monthly optimum export benefit workings.
- Maintenance of cost records Maintenance of cost records as per the Rules and standards.
- Maintain proper data required to defend against imposition of ADD
- Maintain proper data and records, so as to defend against imposition of Anti-Dumping Duty against the business.
- To coordinate with other businesses and Corporate Finance for required data and documents.
- Validate the data to be submitted to DGAD/ Consultant, in connection with our ADD/ CVD investigations
- Coordinate with all concerned for submission of data required by Govt./ consultants in connection with the ADD investigation
- Provide necessary support to our legal counsels during ADD litigation before CESTAT, High Court & Supreme Court
- Monthly MIS on various Trade Remedial actions across the world, impacting the business.
- Validation of GSP data, keeping in view country specific requirements.
- Equip himself with expert knowledge for independently maintaining and improving the integrated IT enabled Cost and Management Accounting System.
- To ensure proper deployment of cost reduction targets as per the Themes taken as part of APC.
- To track and report on actual performance against the targets.
- To maintain updated Cost Register (master list of all elements of cost along with sensitivity), with cumulative savings over the years
- To develop Dashboards and Alerts for better cost management.
Please share your updated CV mentioning current and expected CTC