Manager - Migrations & Transformation - Financial Services (8-10 yrs)
Manager - Migrations & Transformation
Looking for an experienced finance change professional who should have worked on medium to large scale migrations and transformation projects/streams. The incumbent should have solid knowledge of project management frameworks and delivering operational excellence through use of Lean and automation solutions.
Work type: Full time
- Identify opportunities for migrations of roles/processes from various home locations to GFS
- Lead due-diligence, feasibility and solutioning exercises for identified business opportunities
- Implement in flight migration projects as per the organization's migrations methodology
- Manage and deliver the assigned BAU migration projects to successful closure seamlessly
- Implement process improvement and automation projects using the Agile methodology
- Maintain on-going interaction with senior stakeholders with a view to drive decisions and mitigate project risks
- Manage and deliver multiple projects/assignments simultaneously - ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task
- Accomplish objectives of the assigned project or stream including on time delivery within scope and budget
- Work closely with finance functions to understand their requirements, quantify the benefits (financial, control or regulatory) and agree realization approach for the transformation and automation projects
- Document requirements and obtain sign offs as per the agreed framework. Cascade requirements to technology team on process improvement and automation projects and ensure implementation as per the required scope.
- Produce, enhance and maintain project documentation such as business cases, project charters, requirements document, solution design, development plan, UAT scripts and project communication log.
About you :
- You are an experienced finance change professional and have worked on medium to large scale migrations and transformation projects/ streams.
- You have solid knowledge of project management frameworks and delivering operational excellence through use of Lean and automation solutions.
Experience & Skills Required :
- Tertiary qualifications in a business discipline, MBA/CA/ICWA, is highly desirable.
- Overall post-qualification experience of 8+ years of total experience with experience in migrations, transformation & automation in the Financial Services industry
- Sound knowledge of the Financial/Banking Services industry & Shared Services operating models
- Comfortable with managing senior stakeholders in critical projects
- Hands on with the migration methodology and experience of handling process improvement and automation projects as per Agile methodology
- Highly developed analytical, quantitative and data analysis aptitude
- Should be from financial services industry.
- With min 8 years of experience in international migration and transformation projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.