Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:3451 Applications:971 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (1-3 yrs)
Corporate Development (M&A and Investment) team facilitates the development of long term growth strategy through key investment initiatives. The team collaborates and works directly with the top management of to drive strategic investment initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Identify, assess and execute potential investment and acquisition transactions
- Drive all stages of the investment process including origination, valuation, due diligence, transaction execution and integration.
- Lead deal origination by building deep ties across the startup ecosystem - entrepreneurs, VCs, bankers, accelerators/incubators, and other industry participants
- Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate opportunities, analysing the opportunity and presenting recommendations based on strategic fit, deal structure and transactional issues.
- Manage relationships with professional advisors including bankers, lawyers and consultants.
- Create optimal deal structures that will ensure long-term value creation for and ensure that investee companies and their representatives will be aligned
- Post investment work closely with the investee companies in ensuring value creation and realization for
What you should have :
- The ideal candidate for this role would have experience working with Investment Banks in Technology vertical, venture capital, private equity or corporate development team at a technology company
- Understanding of the technology landscape and a strong network within the Indian startup ecosystem, including entrepreneurs and investors
- Good understanding of overall investment process including term sheets, diligence and definitive documentation
- Think Big - identify new areas of opportunity for, create investment strategies and evaluate key targets in partnership with business teams.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders on deal strategy and all execution-related aspects.
What you'll need:
- MBA from Top Tier colleges/CA or any other similar qualification with experience as a Corp Dev leader