Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:159 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Merger & Acquisition Tax - Financial Firm (5-15 yrs)
The M&A team provides end-to-end solutions for different types of domestic and cross-border transactions including mergers, demergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, inbound and outbound advisory, transaction and business model structuring, due diligence and family arrangements.
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Manager will include the following :
- Client relationship management
- Business development
- Ideation and end to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness
- Conducting due diligence on targets
- Interaction with Government authorities
- MIS management
- People management
- Interaction with other advisors and professionals within and outside the group.
Looking for people who have managed a small team.
To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant / CS / LLB with 5+ years' of relevant experience OR a MBA with 8plus years of experience
- Thorough technical knowledge of Direct Tax, Corporate laws, Stamp Duty, FEMA and SEBI Regulations
Other prerequisite skills include :
- Demonstrating innovative and critical thinking in providing solutions to client queries & managing projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills