COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:2125 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Merchandising - eCommerce/Online Retail (8-12 yrs)
- Actively participating in the planning for all marketing campaigns and assisting other teams in the planning as well as implementation of these for the online channels.
- Constant market scanning of competitive assortments & pricing to identify gaps, threat's and opportunities and taking corrective actions in conjunction with buying, marketing and operations teams
- Continuous focus and actions towards increasing the range of products appearing on the website
- Designing the offers and promotions (in coordination with the buyers) for the online channel
- Conceptualizing various campaigns on the online platform.
- Coordinating with Buying teams and directly with Brands to ensure timely availability of rich product content
- Creation and monitoring of SOPs for all merchandising related activities
- Managing the process for all inventory returns and their liquidation in line with defined SOPs.
- Maintaining (in systems) appropriate ranging and safety stock levels for the online channels
- Monitoring sales and inventory levels to minimise lost opportunities & incorrect sales
- Providing merchandising support in ensuring replacement products / alternative sourcing of short-stock products for customers
- Ensuring all the promotions which are live on store are live on website to create the Omni Experience to the customer
- Coach and mentor new members of the team so they are effective team members and understand their work function and responsibilities
- Coordinate and understand traffic pattern and analyse customer journeys and campaign
- Give the bestselling skus for SEM.
- Digital Influence of online channel at stores
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.