Manager - Media/Ad Operations (4-9 yrs)
Manager - Media Operations (DCM)
We are looking for Manager - Media Operations for one of the leading global media agencies in India.
Role: Manager (Media Operations)
Experience: 4+ years
Locations: Mumbai, Bangalore & Gurgaon
About our client:
- Our Client is the worlds largest media investment company which is a part of WPP. They are a global digital transformation agency with 1200 employees across 21 nations. Our team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, e-commerce and across traditional channels.
- We are currently looking for Manager Media Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for client relationships and help drive digital agendas for the respective clients. Would deliver integrated digital solutions to fulfill clients digital objectives.
Reporting of the role: This role reports to the Director Media Operations
Responsibilities of the role:
- Translate Media plan into Prisma line items
- Work closely with the Billing, Finance, and Vendor team to ensure smooth payouts/actualizations
- Maintain Campaign Life Cycle Trackers
- Assist the Client Services team in understanding and conveying Operational aspects of campaign inclusive of all technical aspects- tag, floodlights and page troubleshooting
- Provide reports
- Help to advise/consult with ensuring enhanced quality, delivery in SLA, robust processes, and providing constructive feedback to client.
- Assist in preparing all client nuances/process documents along with maintaining internal quality dashboards.
- Manager a team of 2-3 people.
What you will need:
- Bachelor Degree in any subject / B. Tech preferred.
- Excellence in MS Excel
- 4-7 years of experience in Ad Operations.
- Experience in a quantitative field, including; a DFA or ad servers reporting tools with tag implementation tools and analytics/reporting platform
- Ideal candidate will have hands on experience working with Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Google Tag Manager
- Brief understanding of Search Social and Programmatic tool.
- Experience with Salesforce/Prisma preferred media agencies in India.