Manager - Mechanical Maintenance - Steel Foundry Plant (10-11 yrs)
Steel Foundry Plant
Profile - Mechanical Maintenance Manager
Qualification - B.Tech / Diploma - Mechanical
Experience - Minimum 10+ years in Steel Plant as a Maintenance Manager.
Job Responsibilities :
- Act as Incharge for full Plant Maintenance for Mechanical and Installation & Commissioning part
- Manage all statutory Compliances/ Audit/ Approvals/ Returns under Integrated Management Standard.
- Implement Health & Safety rules as per provision of various Laws & Safety Standards.
- Review and execute the Mechanical drawings along with Machine design.
- Generate the RFQ, Coordination with supplier and finalization.
- Develop the team through continual guidance and training (technical and behavioral upskilling).
- Prepare the Annual Departmental Budget and Periodically Review and submit a report to the Plant head.
- Monitor Planning and executing preventive maintenance of Mechanical for all machinery with the coordination of Production & Electrical head.
- Review & monitor costing and MIS for daily, monthly, quarterly and every 6 months.
- Coordinate with Project management consultant (PMC) & EPC contractor for all Mechanical related works & interface management
- Supervise all PMC activities related to Electrical, ensure adequate resources are deployed to achieve project timelines, ensure project execution as per approved drawings.
- Prepare project schedules; schedule work within time limits set by Project Manager; make engineering computations.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors during the planning and risk-analysis stages of a project
- Define new processing standards & Upgrade the existing lines with recent technology.
- Execution of capital jobs like Debottlenecking, improvement, equipment replacement etc.
- Investigate and monitor the equipment performance, analysis short fall and abnormalities within the Maintenance process and to implement remedial and improvements where ever necessary
- Taking various projects to improve on environment front like dust emission, effluent generation and initiatives on reducing energy consumption
- Knowledge of Spare part management, All AMC, plan execution and its effectiveness, Machine reconditioning, TPM activities, 5S
Preferred candidate profile
- Certifications needed / technical knowledge / tools knowledge- ISO Lead Auditor/Hydraulic & Pneumatic Application/Autocad or Drawing software/KAIZEN/5S/TPM
- Communication or leadership skills
- Other skills considered as a plus - Excellence Analytical Skills/ Collaborative approach/ People management skills/ Decision making ability.
- Languages required: Excellence in English & Hindi (Local Language)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.