Views:1243 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Mechanical Maintenance - Chemical/Petrochemical/Oil/Fertilizer/Paint Industry (15-18 yrs)
Position : Manager - Mechanical Maintenance
Location : Mahad, Maharashtra
Preferred Industry : Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil, Fertilizer, Paint
Education : B. Tech / BE Mechanical
Experience : Min 15 years
CTC : Min 12 Lacs - Max 15 Lacs
Key Responsibilities :
Keys Skills :
- TPM, Kaizen, Predictive & Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, OEE, reliability improvement, Utilities Operations, SAP, Tanks, piping and structure erection
- Plan and organizes repairs and maintenance of all machines, equipment, utilities and other facilities to maintain continuity of production operations with least possible interruptions.
- Conducts analysis of each machine / equipment breakdown, draws inferences from such analysis with a view to minimize breakdown,
- Improve output, eliminate / reduce loss of raw materials and finished goods.
- Determines requirements of spares and consumables, as also their specifications. Coordination with Purchase Department for their procurement and ensures adequate inventory of spares.
- Ensures that all safety requirements enforceable by Inspectorate of factories and inspectorate of Boilers, Pollution Control Board are complied with.
- Maintains contracts with concerned officials to help him in the performance of his job.
- Coordination with Production Department and ensure that prompt and quality services are provided to them to keep the plant running with least possible Interruptions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.