Views:624 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Mechanical Maintenance - Chemical/Petrochemical/Oil/Fertilizer/Paint Industry (15-18 yrs)
Position : Manager - Mechanical Maintenance
Location : Mahad, Maharashtra
Preferred Industry : Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil, Fertilizer, Paint
Education : B. Tech / BE Mechanical
Experience : Min 15 years
CTC : Min 12 Lacs - Max 15 Lacs
Key Responsibilities :
Keys Skills :
- TPM, Kaizen, Predictive & Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, OEE, reliability improvement, Utilities Operations, SAP, Tanks, piping and structure erection
- Plan and organizes repairs and maintenance of all machines, equipment, utilities and other facilities to maintain continuity of production operations with least possible interruptions.
- Conducts analysis of each machine / equipment breakdown, draws inferences from such analysis with a view to minimize breakdown,
- Improve output, eliminate / reduce loss of raw materials and finished goods.
- Determines requirements of spares and consumables, as also their specifications. Coordination with Purchase Department for their procurement and ensures adequate inventory of spares.
- Ensures that all safety requirements enforceable by Inspectorate of factories and inspectorate of Boilers, Pollution Control Board are complied with.
- Maintains contracts with concerned officials to help him in the performance of his job.
- Coordination with Production Department and ensure that prompt and quality services are provided to them to keep the plant running with least possible Interruptions.