Senior HR Recruiter at Orion Corporate Alliance
Views:2569 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Materials Management - Manufacturing (2-4 yrs)
Position: Manager Materials
- Responsible for the strategic sourcing function of the company involving purchase of all raw materials and Consumables.
- Drive positive impact on the company's profitability by continuously reducing the material cost.
- Locate new sources and alternative materials and frame contracts with them.
- Co-ordinate with R&D and develop alternate materials/new sources for critical materials.
- Manage the inventory turn ratio of materials as per budgeted levels.
- Initiate and drive e-procurement.
- Responsible for negotiation & finalization of orders.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to forecast demand and develop enhanced forecasting techniques and processes. Prepare cost/benefit analysis to determine the optimal product order quantities based on pricing, lead-times, demand, warehouse capacity/utilization, delivery schedules and inventory carrying costs
Location: HO, Kolkata
Prof.Qualification: Graduate with MBA/PGDM
Job Experience: 2-4 years, from manufacturing sector preferably from Paints/Chemicals
Personality Traits: Excellent negotiation, planning and communication skills.
Salary: Commensurate with Qualification & Experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.