Senior Consultant at Quick Silver HR
Views:3143 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Material Requirement Planning - Beverage (2-14 yrs)
Opportunity with a leading beverage company based at Bangalore.
Position Title: Manager MRP Planner
Driving Optimum Material Requirement Planning across an organization.
1, Drive Material Requirement Planning for all Key RMPM, as per S&OP objectives and procurement Strategy, using S&OP tool
2. Driving production planning and allocation changes wherever necessary for Key RMPM ( Raw Material & Packaging Material )
3. Coordinate with Strategic Procurement Managers and Supply Planning Team identify supply risk and develop mitigation plans proactively
4. Administrate the MRP module of S&OP tool, as a power user. Work towards effective use of MRP module and on any functional improvements required
5. Develop Procurement BP covering all Key RMPM as defined in BOM. Assess and recommend and support on an execution of required infrastructure to manage continuous availability of all Key RMPM
6. Work with category procurement team and align on long-term procurement
7. Coordination with RMPM execution team & Review of existing stocks, near expiry risks.
8. The mitigation plan for near expiry stocks, timely support.
9. Inventory Management concepts, knowledge of transportation trends, models, a basic understanding of S&OP /MRP /TMS tools preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.