HR Consultant at CKS Associates
Views:880 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Marketing - Tea/Coffee & Ayurveda Brands (8-10 yrs)
- Leads development of annual and multi-year brand growth strategies and business plans for Tea, Coffee and Ayurveda category in INSWA with in order to deliver against overall brand vision and business objectives. Manage local brand(s/s) NR, GP, DME to deliver INSWA brand growth and financial targets.
- Leads the development of Brand Architectures and Positioning for the selected brands in line with the Global Frameworks
- Work in close coordination with the India COSTA team to support marketing efforts for their RTD business
- Assess attractive local consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by the Company by leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas (e.g., new beverage subcategories, new packaging opportunities, new merchandise categories, new channels of distribution to sell licensed merchandise).
- Partners with internal (e.g. R&D, Supply Chain, Commercial, Zones) and external (e.g. customers, bottlers, suppliers) stakeholders to develop new and/or improved products, packaging and programs to meet consumer needs, deliver against brand strategies and drive System value/business objectives
- Drives commercialization of brand positioning, innovation, consumer communications/messaging and shopper marketing to deliver brand objectives via clear direction/guidance and effective resource allocation decisions
- Provides CREATIVE STRATEGY leads and IMX teams with leadership, clear direction/prioritization to achieve the business goals. Develop and communicate written briefs for use by agencies or suppliers (e.g., creative, advertising, packaging, product development, media, consumer promotions, merchandising, licensed or specialty merchandise, etc.) to direct their work activities in order to generate concepts for effective execution
- Ability to develop and articulate multi-year strategic plan and annual business plan for the brand within the INSWAOU. Develops a holistic picture of what is required to deliver these plans including alignment of key stakeholders across the value stream and making key decisions on resource needs/allocations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 8-10 years of experience in brand management and/or marketing in consumer-packaged goods, beverage experience ideal. Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred.
- Role frequently leads communications with both internal (Commercial, Supply Chain & Technical, Zone customer/franchise teams) as well as external (e.g. bottler, customer, agency, supplier) partners
- Interactions include sharing relevant information on brand business plans, influencing others to take action in support, and negotiating components of said plans in order to enable desired outcomes
- Role interacts frequently (daily) with constituents (internal and external) that may not have completely aligned interests/ objectives
HAVING CONSUMER ACUMEN, COMMERCIAL KNOWLEDGE OF COFFEE, TEA, RTD and Getting to Market is the key arena.