Co-Founder at BLH Big Leadership Hiring Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2137 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Marketing - SME Segment - Glass/Fertilizers/Manufacturing (3-5 yrs)
- The job is responsible for the growth of our sales channels.
- Increase the company's presence in relevant marketing channels.
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Be in-charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely- ATL/BTL/ Digital media etc.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels - content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partnership with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals at regular intervals.
- MBA from a reputed institute.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- In-depth application knowledge of Data analysis, interpretation and trend analysis is required.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.