HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:151 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Marketing Science - FMCG (8-17 yrs)
1. Manager, Marketing Science - Notice Period not more than 30 Days - 8+ years of Experience - Data Analysis, MMM, Adv Excel, Marketing Strategies, etc.
- We Will be sharing the new case study to the candidates & it will be compulsory post initial screening is done - Pls confirm the same with candidate that case study is compulsory.
For this position, you must have:
- Master's degree in any of the following - Marketing, Marketing Communications, Economics, Business Analytics, Business Management
- 6+ years of experience in marketing analytics and/or marketing mix modeling & optimization
- Experience in media planning, integrated marketing planning.
- 2+ years of team management and leadership.
- Expert in MS Excel and MS Power point
- Experience in building marketing models with marketing, promotions, and business specific variables.
- Ability to clearly distil data into understandable and actionable recommendations for media planners and clients
- Knowledge of CPG sales & marketing, promotions data landscape
- Consulting skills with a commitment to understanding trends and underlying factors in data and analysis
- Exceptional client management skills while managing multiple clients across time zones as well as verticals
- "Attention to Detail" to summarize & consolidate the data
- Ability to analyze and identify discrepancies within various data sets from disparate sources
- Have a "Sharp Eye" to build sophisticated PPT with ability to visualize various kind of data types
- Knowledge of various marketing channels such as TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Display, Search, Social so that you can understand the modeling aspects
- You are a natural problem solver and enjoy helping team members in troubleshooting
- Knowledge of digital media and marketing analytics for both direct response and brand models
We want you if:
1. You are the one who loves to dig deep into the data and love to tell the story behind the data.
2. You love brand marketing, understand consumer behavior, and can identify category trends and headwinds.
3. You'll take pride in delivering the best quality recommendations to the client.
What you'll be doing in your new job:
1. Engage with teams (data science, marketing science & product dev teams) and with the client (internal and external to Yum!) around the data mobilization, data requirements, project milestones, etc.
2. Understand the data from the project point of view, work with the client & its agencies to understand the data requirements, and make sure that the data is prepared correctly for the modeling using marketing performance analytics platform.
3. Understand the data and how to transform it to use for marketing/media mix modeling, attribution, and consumer analytics.
4. Leveraging the business & technology context, document the client specific data management (including collection & harmonization) requirements to customize the tool to help automate the data mobilization function.
5. Understand models (input & output variables) covering the latest digital marketing activities in real-world (newly introduced marketing channels + existing online and offline channels). Deliver powerful brand story using model outcomes.
6. Leverage the team of modelers, data analysts, marketing scientists to use the data correctly in the models, build the executive presentation for clients, etc.
7. Leverage understanding of statistical techniques and hypothesis development to design tests/ experiments, analyze data, draw conclusions with actionable recommendations to help Yum! it's Brands & Franchisees, and external Fortune 100 companies with data driven decision making.
8. Work with client teams in understanding the outcomes of complex marking mix and attribution models (AI/machine learning) and support their media agencies in building the media plan for future quarters.
Desired but not must haves:
- Proficiency with analytic software tools such as R/SAS
- Good understanding of the statistical algorithms typically used in Marketing Analytics.
- Must have supported multi-million-dollar marketing spend optimization or marketing research projects for large enterprise clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.