Manager- Marketing/Sales & Partnerships - B2B Segment - Education (2-5 yrs)
We work closely with Government and low-income school groups to measure the impact of interventions through assessments and to create assessment capacities.
1. Proposal Writing:
- Develop & update general and program brochures, media kits, key messages, fact sheets, & other collateral material as needed.
- Produce professionally written proposal content (1 Pagers/PPTs/MoU) that clearly articulates the organizations value proposition.
2. White Papers & Case Studies:
- Gather news stories, case studies from partners and programs team to be used in both internal and external communication.
- Produce high quality white papers, case studies and write-ups for circulation amongst key stakeholders to disseminate about company's work and efforts.
3. Content Writing:
- Support the Growth & Partnership team in strategizing and implementing the content marketing plan.
- Identify and understand the education landscape in India along with EI's theory of change to plan content for newsletters,social media as well as op-eds, conferences, and key notes.
4. Account Management
Overseeing customer account management including contacting customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of the Education landscape in India and B2B marketing tactics would be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Ability to visualize and write concise and comprehensible content from inputs by various stakeholders
- A fast learner: ability to grasp Educational Initiatives- model and business quickly and produce results
- Ability to work in both a team and independently - self-starter, detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Graduate/Postgraduate in communications/marketing/literature/journalism or equivalent
2-5 years of experience in communications/marketing/PR with significant writing experience