Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:2209 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:372
Manager - Marketing - Retail (6-12 yrs)
Job description -
- Analysis of YOY spending & forecast new budgets (100% adherence to marketing budgets)
- Ensure accurate billing from third-party service providers/vendors for Regional marketing initiatives
- Minimize advertising expenditure by managing long-term contract negotiations with local media agencies
- Vendor Negotiations
- New Customer Acquisition
- Plan & Execute store led BTL plans leading to an increase in Walk-ins
- Coordinate with External, Internal Ad agencies & Creative teams to provide creative support
- Ensure timely rollout and follow-up of various ATL, and BTL programs in the region
- Cost Effective Outdoor Media Management
- Ensure 100% accurate and timely billing and maintain long-term contracts
- Cost Effective ATL plan for our region to increase YOY walk-ins and to improve ROI by 5%
- Increase in Lapsed to New customers by +5% by effective remarketing campaigns (Instore activations/ SMS/ Telecalling/ Videocalling) with inputs from CRM data.
- Maintain MOM details of targets and achievements against all activities to track the efficiency of activities.
- OOH Media Planning, Strategy, Buying & Effective Negotiation.
- Reach & Frequency report for all Outdoor campaigns
- Effective spending in outdoor media to ensure 10% competitive rates in comparison to prevailing market rates
- Securing 100% prominent media for Pan India locations during all tactical campaigns
- Competitor tracking reports for all outdoor campaigns for the year-long period