Director at Krishnashish Consulting
Views:1837 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - Marketing - Real Estate (5-15 yrs)
- Marketing manager will coordinate with creative agency to get maximum output.
- Responsibilities of managing events.
- Responsibilities of managing site experience of all sales offices.
- Real estate experience preferred.
1. To create & implement programmatic campaigns for all business verticals.
2. Build a strong network of sales support both internally and externally within the framework of Corporate Governance and identity.
3. Maintain responsibility for tracking Marketing & Sales strategy & team performance.
4. Co-ordinate with all internal departments for achieving highest standards of customer satisfaction
5. Assume complete responsibility for sales forecasts
6. Marketing project aggressively and achieving company targets.
7. Maintaining MIS and Data for Project and Customers.
8. Identify and take ownership of the departmental training and development needs.
9. Reporting, dash boarding, performance review and optimization of all such campaigns
10. Should be well-versed with fundamentals of online marketing, setting digital marketing campaigns from scratch in various mediums & channels
11. Should be able to perform customer-target research, channel-audience research, keyword research, Ad copy writing, & landing page optimization.
12. Good analytical skills with an ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
13. Candidate should be good in written and verbal English communication to be able to interact & coordinate with internal & external teams.
14. Good hands on MS Excel, Google analytics and similar tools that aid in analysis and reporting.
15. Contribute significantly in Product Design based on Research Analysis.
16. Develop a Marketing strategy for each real estate project launched by the Company and implement the approved strategy.
17. Prepare and Implement all Marketing Budget.
18. Develop the Corporate website and project related pages for each real estate project launched by the Group.
19. Willing to travel to domestic and international locations for marketing & sales promotions or meeting prospective customer as and when required.