Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:237 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Marketing - Pharma (5-20 yrs)
Candidates who wish to start their career in International Market(Nigeria)will only be considered for this role.
- Product forecasting, New product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy
- Providing training, product knowledge, direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
- Work with cross-functional teams like medical affairs, learning and development team, R & D team (Research & Development) in the process.
- Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy along with market research and competitor analysis.
- SWOT analysis of product line (strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
- Creating brand inputs for promotion
- Ensuring brand visibility in the target audience segment of the pharmaceutical industry, which are healthcare professionals and hospitals.
- Motivating sales team members by organizing training camps, award ceremonies, and recognition programs.
- Product forecasting, New product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy.
- Graduated/Post Graduated from Pharma/Chemistry
- MBA Marketing
- Experience in Brand Building, Market Strategy & Product Launching
- Min 4-5yrs Experience therapy wise i.e. Cardio-Diabetic Critical Care/Multispecialty & Mass Gastro
- Product Management experience pan India
-Candidates aspiring to start career abroad will be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.