Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:604 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Marketing Operations (4-5 yrs)
Reporting to : Regional Manager - Marketing Operations
Qualifications : MBA in Marketing
Work Timings : 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Main Responsibilities :
- Responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of marketing projects & actions in the areas of promotional programs, community relations and trade shows; including digital communications.
- Participates in the development of plans for organisation day-care and schooling programme promotion in support of marketing functional objectives.
- Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on services, cluster plans and operational issues.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Responsible for the assessment of potential market of the cluster, development of marketing activities and coordination of promotional activities.
- Assists in developing marketing policies and programs to achieve specific regional business goals.
- Advises marketing leaders and other executives on industry direction and proposes action plan to address changing market conditions of industry.
- This is an individual contributor role.