HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:4546 Applications:1505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Manager - Marketing & Merchandising - Sell Side - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Looking for Tier 1 MBA Graduates (pass out year 2017 / 2018) who have experience in marketing (online and offline) and merchandising for an e-commerce organisation.
This is a category management role based upon deep customer centricity, strong analytics, planning and story telling with product/tech understanding for an enhanced customer experience.
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
- Develop the right pricing policy - identify opportunities for giving customers value through intelligent and limited discounting.
- Use discounting to drive portfolio mix and achieve strategic goals
- Develop and execute plans to showcase the right products
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Own the customer experience in the category - make navigation, discovery easier. Save the customer time
- Identify the parameters customers use to make decisions and ensure catalog richness
- Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and encourage trial across channels - SEM, SEO, TV Commercials, etc.
- Understand SEM, SEO and Email marketing - identify the right keywords, reduce SEM costs while increasing conversions of website visits to orders
- Create promotions to drive revenue, margins, etc.
- Own both creation and execution of promotions calendar including special occasions (Diwali, Valentine's day, etc.)
- Own catalogue content creation - lead catalogue photoshoot & content creation, drive this via internal catalogue & marketing teams
- Drive better conversions through catalogue improvement & enhancement basis customer insights
- Work with internal sourcing, quality & design team to track key project milestones, ensure processes are followed for review & reporting of the same
- Work with buying and sourcing teams to plan inventory & in-warding as per requirement, ensure inventory sufficiency & reduce non-selling inventory
Qualifications and experience:
Educational background - Graduation, MBA (Tier1) pass out year 2017 or 2018
Experience in Marketing is a must.
Apply here or to know more WhatsApp at 8336987450.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.