HR Associate at Actualise Business Solutions
Views:187 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Marketing - Manufacturing Firm (5-7 yrs)
1. Understand business growth objectives, business strategy & goals. Use expertise in analyzing marketing needs. Work with Management to design marketing strategy. As a subject matter expert provide inputs to Management to work out the best marketing plan. Prepare annual budget and take approval from Management.
2. Coordinate with Market research team/agency (outsourced) to understand the market and business trends.
3. Explore new business development opportunities. Identify new markets/potential customers. Design and take marketing initiatives to develop market share. Generate inquiries and business leads. Forward leads to sales team and provide support during conversion.
4. Identify market potential & growth opportunities. Develop action plan to promote the organization as a leading brand across country. Use online marketing websites, social and print media to promote effectively.
5. Design marketing action plan. Plan marketing initiatives for promotion of products as per desired outcome. Generate business leads.
6. Take innovative marketing initiatives and design campaigns that will build the brand and develop business opportunities.
7. Prepare database of potential customers. Send corporate presentation and promotional material. Develop relations with prospective customers. Understand customer requirements.
8. Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across various channels (digital marketing, campaigns, press, etc.)
9. Coordinate with Manager Project, sales and Design team to understand promotional requirements. Design promotional material to improve presentation. Take continuous efforts to improve the message and brand image.
10. Monitor the organization website and provide guidelines to constantly update information on the site to serve customers effectively.
11. Analyse current digital presence of the organization and leads generated through the same.
12. Prepare an action plan to increase the digital presence of the organization.
13. Assign responsibilities to Marketing team - Content Writer, Designer, SEO & Social media management Executive to achieve the digital marketing effectiveness.
14. Provide guidelines and support to Advertising agency to plan and execute media campaigns and marketing activities. Ensure assigned tasks are completed as per schedule and with desired outcomes.
15. Collect customer/prospective customer feedback regarding products and provide inputs to concerned departments so as to improve product offerings. Maintain communication with industry experts and focus on continual improvement for the benefit of the organization.
16. Study & analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns, initiatives and other performance parameters. Identify areas of improvements and take measures to improve performance and productivity. Provide inputs to Management for improvement in business results.
17. Assist in recruiting marketing team as per requirement. Develop team work & performance driven culture in the department. Identify training and development needs of team members and provide growth opportunities. Set individual performance targets for team members. Conduct periodical performance assessment and provide ongoing feedback to improve performance.
18. Prepare & Update SOP documents, Operational and guiding Manuals, etc. as per requirements.
19. Maintain database of marketing department.
20. Compile and provide daily/weekly/monthly reports to Management as per requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.