Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:1169 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:317
Manager - Marketing - Luxury Mall (7-10 yrs)
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the support of the Marketing Department in all aspects of its planning, operations and execution.
- The position requires planning and execution of special events, public relations efforts, merchant communication and relations, community relations and philanthropic outreach, advertising and collateral production and sponsorship programs. The position is responsible to ensure appropriate representation . The Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that the programs, events and activities align with the Marketing Plan goals and strategies as well as Company standards.
Marketing Manager Accountabilities
Special Event and Marketing Program Management
- Conceptualize, plan and implementation of all event initiatives as per the Annual Strategy
- Mall-sponsored community events, merchandising events, fundraising events, third- party/partner events and retailer-based events
- Establish an annual budget and work on events based on the same costs.
- Provide the Centre Head with reports about the event
- Prepare event notifications outlining responsibilities to communicate event needs to department heads and teams. Organize operation meetings to ensure all mall guidelines are followed.
- Preparation of promotional materials and collateral to support events.
- Orchestrate merchant participation in Mall sponsored and endorsed partner events.
- Collaborations with relevant third-party events for the mall to be a venue sponsor Social Media and Public Relations
- Set annual and quarterly goals for Social Media platforms and an overall digital strategy.
- Work with the digital marketing agency to set a monthly promotional calendar & Gant chart.
- Oversee social media voice to maintain brand consistency, and provide direction & oversight.
- Respond to media inquiries when applicable.
- Coordinate merchant participation for print and broadcast PR purposes.
- Meet with new media platforms that are relevant to the brand.
- Coordinating with blog writers for the website - 4 per month
- Responsible to ensure that the Mall website is in line with the brand.
- Initiate and oversee website updates.
- Assist in ad campaign planning and execution.
- Manage the media insertion schedule and dissemination.
- Lead implementation of these capabilities, such as media planning and buying, search, conversion rate optimization and data analytics to support future growth
- Working alongside Senior Stakeholders, Digital Team, and business unit Marketing leaders, establish a best-of-breed approach to the use of marketing technology.
- Ensuring the other colleagues are in line with all marketing plans daily/weekly
- Assignment and oversight of responsibilities and tasks.
- Answer inquiries from merchants, guests, vendors and sales solicitations.
- Assign tasks to staff and follow up as needed
Key Qualifications for Marketing Manager:
- A minimum college degree or equivalent, most likely an MBA
- Strong organizational skills
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in the retail and events industry
- Social media knowledge and strategy skills
- Public relations skills
- Well-rounded oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in using computers, particularly Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience preferred but not required
- Shopping centre or other entity event management experience