Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:25 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Marketing - IT (6-10 yrs)
Full Time , Byteridge Software Private Limited
Job Locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Required Experience: 6 - 10 Years
Skills: Marketing, Employer Branding, Account Management, Relationship Management, Lead Generation, Analyst Relationship Management, Content Management, SEO
Currently hiring a candidate with 6-10 years marketing experience within the Software service industry; Employer branding is a part of this role and hence the same experience is an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and lead the marketing initiative and strategy at Byteridge.
- Foster strong working relationships with clients and stakeholders to ensure that Byteridge becomes a trusted partner and a long-time advisor for their requirements.
- Implement an account-based marketing strategy with the aim of delivering improved client relationships and a strong focus on key accounts.
- Generate leads by devising and executing multi-channel campaigns across mail, social media, webinars, workshops, etc.
- Analyst Relationship Management, Competitive Report participation and submission, Strategic Advisory Sessions, Analyst Inquiry, Analyst Briefings.
- Enhance Byteridge positioning by creating unique value propositions & elevator pitches for differentiated communication with clients & influencers especially including service offering content on website, Blogs, POCs, Case Studies, Videos etc.
- Manage Byteridge's participation in industry events end-to-end that includes brand visibility, engagement and lead generation strategies, theme, message, communications, design and vendor interactions.
- Employer branding internally within the organisation and externally to the talent pool. Past exposure to employer branding initiatives is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing along with MBA (preferred).
- 6 to 10 years' experience in software industry; Prior Business marketing experience required.
- Exceptional written, content development, presentation and oral communication skills.
We, Byteridge take pride in delivering true value to enterprises and start-ups alike since 2008. Our driven and dedicated team of engineers ensures that Byteridge consistently delivers robust, high quality products, and solutions to our customers. Our ever improving track record is a testimony to this.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.