Talent Acquisition Specialist at Techmatters Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:168 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Marketing - Internet/Online (3-8 yrs)
A lifestyle brand that makes sustainable athleisure wear for all body types. Our vision is to build an environment full of joy. an environment where all women are treated as equal irrespective of their size, color, age, body type, lifestyle or race. We want to make women feel better every day, in all spheres of their life.
Roles and responsibilities in a nutshell but not limited to :
An Ideal candidate would :
- Have hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag and Web Engage and provide measurable solutions with experience in executing and optimizing direct response campaigns through keyword footprint, bidding, experience testing, and targeting
- Analyze external and internal customer data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools and gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition and provide insights
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters and track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- We would need you to attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services and measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
- Post graduate degree in a quantitative discipline from a reputed institute is preferred or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
- Has worked with huge marketing budgets and high growth campaigns
- Should have experience with PowerPoint Presentations
- Should be very comfortable using G-suite and Google products
- Prior experience in a Start-up
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in the D2C space
- Excellent communication in English language (written and spoken)
- An eye for detail along with high benchmarks for quality
- Great people skills! and team management skills
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
- We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- So what are you waiting for? If you think you fit our requirement, click on 'Apply' and send us your application!