Consultant at Access Management Services
Views:4553 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Marketing - HR Firm (8-12 yrs)
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest HR professional society, representing 300,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates.
- 8-12 years of experience in the areas of Marketing - offline, digital media marketing, Digital PR, marketing technologies Facebook ads, Programmatic ads, Google Analytics & Similar.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and business units to deliver all product/category releases and prepare work schedule for all projects and provide support to all marketing strategies
- Manage all communication plans for the owned/earned paid platforms.
- Identify and target new business opportunities in line with the business strategy. This also includes new geographies like NCR, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Jaipur etc.
- Will be responsible for successful partnership with other professional bodies in order to increase the reach and gain momentum for business for SHRM
- Marketing Initiatives Taking ownership and planning marketing initiatives in coordination with the marketing team. The candidate should have relevant experience in handling marketing campaigns Content- Manage and coordinate with design agency to get banners designed as per new launches or schemes for the ecommerce listing platform. Brainstorm on creative ad copies and design style for the banners and get the agencies to deliver designs as per the requirement.
Required Qualifications and Experience :
- Understanding of marketing communications - message hierarchy, consumer and competitive analysis
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels, demand planning, aesthetic sensibility, analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills and abilities in forging business partnerships with clients.