Manager - Marketing - Healthcare Startup/SaaS (4-6 yrs)
- A fast growing healthcare start up company in SAAS space
- Responsible for Brand building, Increase in top-of-mind awareness and brand recall for sponsored services across existing user base
- Strategizing on 360-degree integrated marketing campaigns to manage the top of funnel by driving maximum app downloads among pre-registered employees through ATL, BTL, direct marketing channels, Google SEO, SEM, social media & growth hacks
- Strategizing and executing on Annual/ Quarterly/ Monthly marketing plan to drive utilisation and revenue generation across the business line
- Crunch data and analyse user behaviour through funnel optimization. Translate data insights to build marketing campaigns while conducting A/B testing.
- Create collaterals, track utilization, and push app downloads
- Increase app engagement across different services (Sponsored and self-paid)
- Manage revenues generated from each of the paid services on the platform.
- Analyse the customer segment and keep a close tab on the numbers/health of the segment
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders like Customer success, product, sales, tele-calling team
- Ability to find a way amidst chaos and ensure timely delivery
- Experience in using marketing tools like MoEngage, branch.io, etc.
- Experience in strategizing and execution of 360-degree integrated marketing campaigns
- Desire to dive deep and learn about user behaviour, and analytics around the same.
- History of working cross-functionally with sales, product management, agency/ designers, and other stakeholder teams.
- At least 2 year of planning and executing communication campaigns ; emails, SMS, push notifications, in-app
- Ability to derive insights from data & Hands-on with excel
- Content writing skill
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, category management, Brand Management and user acquisition/retention at B2C e-commerce or other start-ups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 10L+ users
- Handled annual budget of more than 5Cr
- Experience in driving millions of app downloads through App Store Optimisation & Campaign Tracking
- Ability to find a way through amidst chaos and ensure timely delivery
- Experience in handling large scale customer segment/s
- Self-driven and believes in " No task is too small for him/her"
- Good team player and ability to lead the team