Manager - Marketing - FMCG/Stationery (8-12 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This role is for a marketing manager for one of the most important business units for the organization.
Client Details :
Our client is a large Indian FMCG organisation with a well spread coverage across the expanse of India and a foot-print in 90+ other countries. They have been growing phenomenally in recent times with an eye towards becoming the biggest known name in the industry. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to head marketing strategies of their division.
The incumbent would report into the COO and would be responsible to:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
The successful candidate:
- Should be an MBA with 8+ years of experience in product and brand management
- Should have had some prior experience in being a part of the innovations and planning team for the product
- Should be a go-getter and have a sound understanding of a P&L
- Should have experience in managing people or a team
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation that delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.