Vice President - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:1476 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Marketing - FMCG/Foods & Beverages (15-30 yrs)
- Candidates from FMCG/F&B only need to apply.
- Candidate's current Salary range should be between 45~55LPA.
- Candidates should have handled "PAN INDIA ROLE"
- Candidates current Organization's turnover should be more than INR4000 crs.
1. Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company's long-term strategic plan including new product opportunities, acquisitions/ joint ventures, and other growth initiatives to meet the company's revenue and earnings targets.
2. Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products and services.
3. Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels
4. Develop segmentation and customer relationship models that better identify targets and allow for more customized marketing programs
5. Be the visible voice and advocate for the end user within the organization
6. Direct a market research/ end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
7. Lead the transformation of the company from a product-driven company to an end-user, consumer-driven company with an emphasis on superior quality in both products and services
8. Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities