Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:1098 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - Marketing - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
The Marketing Manager will play the lead role in India for driving the strategy and execution to deliver business growth, driving innovation & renovation, expanding brand equity and engaging with consumers. This role will lead the development of the long-term Culinary & creams' strategy, the annual commercialization plans and day-to-day marketing execution to achieve business objectives and grow market share.
- 8-15 yrs. of relevant experience in marketing & sales in the food industry in a multinational environment.
- 5 years minimum experience in Creams/Dairy or similar is preferable. Candidate has to be from food industry.
- Excellent project management skills, able to plan effectively, time management and the ability to delegate cross-functionally appropriately
- Commercially savvy with and good understanding of drivers of profitability
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence cross-functionally and across organizations
- Develop & execute launch plans in retail channel.
- Together with category, form, adapt & localize category strategy & plans
- Portfolio management
- NPD process management
- Communication plans execution (both online & offline)
- Manage CMI budget & support TMI plans & execution
- P&L management for category
- Shopper activation and shopping behavior change tracking
- Channel Marketing investment management
- ROI analysis
- Responsible for the category's annual plan consistent with the 3-year strategic plan including alignment and articulation of brand strategies and tactics to deliver both annual and long-term objectives. The plan is a full end-to-end business strategy encompassing all aspects of marketing and business strategy including new product development and launches, renovation, market research, and operational and supply needs.
- In collaboration with cross-functional and external experts, generate innovation ideas then select winning opportunities to pursue for brand innovation and renovation
- Build an inclusive culture through team development and leading by example to motivate and inspire direct reports and cross-functional teams supporting the brand to exceed high performance target