Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:6039 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Manager - Marketing - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
- Our client, a consistent player in the FMCG industry had successfully imprinted their mark on their share of category in the MEA region. They are looking to elevate and exponentially innovate to uplift and expand current categories while investing in solid innovations.
- The Marketing function forms the backbone of organization steering towards change. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to drive the agenda.
- Developing the overall Brand and Marketing strategies to achieve set Brand Health and Market Share targets, Managing overall Marketing Budget and continuously realign marketing investments and improving inefficiencies.
- Strategizing to expand consumer base backed with strong research studies and consumer market intelligence.
- Being a part of the core committee that will lay the road map to success of the business unit, the Head of Marketing holds an influential position.
- The successful applicant will have a track record of positive impacts in Business growth, Strategic brand positioning & strategy / Brand Building, P&L management, entry into new markets etc.
- What is a Must Have for the role - 7-10 years of solid quality marketing experience with diverse categories managed within developing and developed markets. Recent 2-3 years in a leadership position. Open to consider Indian nationals ready to relocate to Dubai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.