Vice President at TopGear Consultants
Views:2616 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Marketing - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
The opening is with a leading FMCG company in OMAN.
- Drives analysis of consumer, category and customer information in order to develop compelling and profitable business building strategy
- Implement marketing plan for all the brand and define & refine portfolio strategy (new launches, core brands, category/brand growth)
- Manage various product portfolios and analyse consumer and market data in order to develop our positioning, offering and marketing approach for growth across all product portfolio.
- Define strategies for education programs, PR, Digital/Social Media, Mass media TV/ Press, etc.
- Manage brand budgets (sales forecast, price strategy, profitability, P&L, etc)
- Plans & ensures marketing support to ensure achievement of agreed top line and bottom line targets.
- To be responsible for all creams, biscuits brands and develop and deliver Annual marketing/ category/brand plan in respect of volumes,
- market share and margins in Domestic and International markets in the line of business objectives.
- To generate long term customer / consumer demand and salience for categories, group of products / brands and develop a marketing strategy
- Marketing campaigns and directly accountable for development of employees
- Determine appropriate media-mix like TV, print, hoarding, radio and point of sales etc.
- Develop marketing budgets in terms of ATL/ BTL, market / consumer research objectives with regard to existing and new products and initiate market research.
- New Products Launches with new packaging, Implement Vision and Values of the Group in the Businesses.
Pls mention your current and expected salary package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.