Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:1356 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Marketing - FinTech (4-8 yrs)
Marketing role in a well funded and rapidly growing fintech firm
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives
- Use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Reports marketing and sales results to senior management.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Creating a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts& tracking social media analytics using software tools.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, LinkedIn, Twitter, and blog accounts.
- Monitoring of industry news/trends/research
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client marketing campaigns.
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies.
- Work with various databases.
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
- Preparation of presentations/communications for the sales team
Skills & Abilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and Social Media.
- Presentation skills - ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations to clients.
- Knowledge of FSI clients' business - the ability to understand the client's business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
Qualification & Experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Inspires creativity & innovation.
- Drives results - achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits professional excellence - strives for self-improvement.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.
- A passion for events and willing to make a difference in the delivery of the same.
- A desire to over-deliver in all aspects of the role
- Self-starter and hard worker
- Meticulous attention to detail