Cosultant Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:150 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Marketing - Essential Oils/Aromatherapy (5-12 yrs)
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
The following but not limited to outlines the responsibilities and requirements of the role :
- Develop marketing solutions, promos, communication to help the wellness advocates perform better.
- Drive all aspects of product marketing strategy, including product assortment, pricing, positioning, packaging, promotion and product training.
- Creates content in in-product communications to consistently capture best practices, build momentum, recognize success, and drive culture.
- Work closely with WA Leaders and sales and member service to understand the pain points and develop solutions.
- Identify and develop different communication channels to reach the target audience.
- Roll-out agreed marketing and promotional plans in line with the US corporate head office and Marcom Director
- Builds strong working relationships with other departments (including corporate offices in the U.S.) to support business marketing
- Work closely with operations to coordinate scheduling and logistics with marketing
Qualifications & Skills :
- Qualification in Product Marketing, Communications, Business degree, or related field required.
- Direct-selling experience and/or Deep Knowledge of Essential oils or Aromatherapy preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product marketing, marketing communications, web strategy, and content development
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Solid corporate and business knowledge
- Excellent leadership qualities, including customer relations and building partnerships at all levels within an organization
- Strong creative, analytical and strategic skills and demonstrated ability in solving problems