Senior Executive at Flexability
Views:254 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Marketing - Entertainment Firm (4-7 yrs)
- Seeking a Marketing manager for an Entertainment Company
Job Title : Manager- Marketing (Short format videos platforms and Gamification)
- The role entails identifying, strategizing, devising and anchoring of content-led short format video platform deals, driving marketing initiatives for clients' hyper casual-games and building PR and marketing communications for social content hub of the Entertainment company
Key Responsibilities :
Organization Strategy, Growth & Efficiency :
- Basis research, data analysis and understanding of popular trends and strategic initiatives in the industry landscape, devise and execute content-led deals with Short Format video platforms.
- Identify sectoral trends, bring those learnings into the a systematic pitch process, building end-to-end execution capability thereof to deliver business goals
- Conceptualize and drive 360-degree marketing initiatives/ go-to marketing plans with optimized media plans for gaming/ network campaigns/ social-first IPs in alignment with all stakeholders.
- Adapting best practices and building efficient ecosystems to ensure smooth execution of marketing plans with a strong ROI focus
Brand Planning & Management :
- Liaising with the PR agency on board to flesh out the brand building roadmap and activate the same quarter on quarter.
- Driving key strategic interventions with the Project Head in aiming at achieving organization objectives.
- Building the brand strategy for strategic initiatives basis customer forward research insights and implementing the same in conjunction with the Project head.
- Support the Project Head with high quality, timely marketing inputs and implement tactical initiatives/outreach programs to maximize the ROI.
- Managing conversations with all internal and external stakeholders, briefing them on the marketing initiatives/short format deals and partnering with them throughout the implementation.
- Use agility, proactiveness and accountability while leading the execution stage.
- Reporting and tracking of campaigns and projects in a data-led approach
Budget allocation & management :
- Manage project budgets in an organized manner with proper details and accuracy.
- Ensure smooth finance processes are followed and accurate project expenses are reported in the system.
- Strong strategic planning background, Data Analytics and insights acumen, 360-degree marketing planning & execution, Digital marketing understanding, Creative campaign conceptualization and production understanding.
- A self-starter and a fast mover with logical, problem-solving approach.
- Strong excel skills and powerpoint skills are an added plus