Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:700 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Manager - Marketing - Emerging Markets - Pharma (7-20 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Emerging Markets - Pharma MNC
- At present, We are having an urgent opening for MARKETING MANAGER for a REPUTED PHARMA MNC Co based at MUMBAI location..
- The company is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Mumbai
Role - Marketing Manager
Direct Reportees: 5 - 6
Territory : Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka
Portfolio : Cardiology and Diabetic portfolio
- The responsibility includes overall Marketing and Sales process right from market research and data analysis, exploring new markets, identifying new clients and initiating business with them, supporting the clients with the necessary documenting and sampling requirement to customer acquisition
- Responsible for overall business management through effective sales and marketing planning and execution for Emerging Markets of Myanmar, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka for Cardio segment and diabetic segment
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis. Identify market opportunities.
- Formulate & recommend promotion strategies for different range of products country wise
- Devising marketing strategies and guiding the sales team to achieve the sales targets.
- Ascertain for maintenance of appropriate stock with the production and distribution department so as to minimize the shortage, identifying new customers in the region and prepare a business plan to get the approvals.
- Discussing customer queries/complaints with the technical team and ensuring closure of queries/complaints.
- New business development for the specific portfolio
- Manage sustainable business growth in the assigned region in terms of volume, value and market share for company's product portfolio.
- Rendered continuous focus on account receivables and achieved the assigned targets by the company.
- Traveling to International fairs and meeting customers for business development